Thursday, July 30, 2015



Well here is part of yesterdays adventure! did you ever see such a quaint little shop! Just to explain the book shop is in the lovely coastal town of Aberystwth, Wales. My fiancee pictured is a book enthusiast and I think hes found his heaven here. I however was fasinated by the building itself, these pictures were taken upstairs and the house is just like a maze, had I been prepared to be silly! A game of hide and seek was not out of the question in this extraordinary shop. I kept expecting to turn a corner and see Bagpuss snoring in a corner but alas not to be...So with the sound of seagulls and the smell of sea air drifting in through the tiny windows, I found myself reading a wonderful book by the talented actress Sheila Hancock about her career and her lovely husband John Thaw...and well as usual as im engrossed in something, I hear my fiancee in his lancashire tone...Are you ready love??? well such is life, so hope one day very soon to return to the delightful bookshop in Aberystwth to perhaps read a few pages more...God bless .......Mary-rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment