Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Happiness!!!

My world and my joy
Hey everyone!
Really hope everyone is doing ok this afternoon and I guess I just wanted to show this picture off to be honest! Its not the best picture, its a bit dark and perhaps unprofessional as selfies go but what it does have in its favour is a portrayal of ultimate happiness which has really been the most spectacular achievement of my life so far, I am so proud of this man who has helped me overcome sadness and difficulty and continues to be my rock and my joy....
Available on Merrylegs and Tiptoes right now!!!
So there it is my thoughts for happiness today!
So just to add...I have added a few more items to the Merrylegs store and I really hope you like them, sales are beginning to happen and Im really enjoying the experience so far...so god bless everyone and much, much love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment