Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A most beautiful evening walk!

The love of my life
The beautiful rapids, my dream would be to open a restaurant next to the river where visitors could sit and admire!
Good evening everyone!
A very friendly Robin, tomorrow we take some crumbs for our new friend!
I thought it may be nice to share a few photos of our walk tonight in Llandysul, we both really needed some fresh air, so an evening walk was just the ticket. There was so much to see, the river was exceptionally dramatic with the sound of the rapids and the pre-historic slate all round, its amazing how the land has formed into shape, im sure that some of the steps to the river must be naturally formed, I was amazed by the sheer beauty which is right on my doorstep, I feel blessed tonight  and so content with life and so I wish you all a very good nights sleep and a peaceful night for one and all. Please feel free to visit Merrylegs store to see our new items, Im trying to expand my shop to show as many different and interesting items that I can find. Much, much love lovely people xxxx
Playing hide and seek but not hiding very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment