Thursday, September 3, 2015

Another cosy evening

WHO CAN RESIST SEASIDE DONKEYS!
Good evening everyone!
THE PRIORY CHURCH, BRIDLINGTON
I hope everyone is feeling well today although I do not fall into that category tonight, Ive got a cold in September! How unlucky can a person be, I should be sunning myself on a beach, eating a picnic on the brecon hills....anything nice but ahhh noooo,
 WONDERFUL VINTAGE PICTURE OF BRIDLINGTON
Ive caught cold and Im sitting with the heating on and eating Tomato soup. my comforter in all ailments! Even the chocolate and cream cake is not enticing me....So on a more positive note, today Ive listed some wonderful vintage toys and the most amazing brass magazine rack, I really adore this because of the Nautical scene, it is a feature of being born at the seaside, Bridlington to be exact and ever since the timeless appeal of the sea, holds me within its delight.
So theres my little reminiscing for tonight and I hope you enjoyed the pictures and please feel free to take a look at the Merrylegs and Tiptoes Store and enjoy the Vintage delights xx Much love xx
JOY 

No comments:

Post a Comment