Sunday, November 22, 2015

Looking Forward To Christmas With New Hope

Hello Everyone
As Christmas approaches I feel myself starting to really look forward to a wonderful time with my Fiancee, in a new pretty country and finally able to appreciate the true meaning of Christmas with a new home, a new man and a new buisness, life is looking good for this Yorkshire Girl who has had the most exciting year of her life and now is really enjoying herself finally!
I have managed to fill Merrylegs store with beautiful items and I am so proud of my sales and how well the buisness is doing and how enjoyable it is to make people happy!
So please do keep looking at my store, I really try to have something for everyones taste and pocket and I wish you all a very warm and cosy night and all the good things!
                                                       Mary-Rose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment